Mum ordered me a surprise box from barks and bunnies.
We received the love them happy multi-dog box for large dogs.
This costs £24.99 + p+p for a one-off box
The items were shipped in the bark bunnies forage box, full of hay, just like all orders.
The forage box can be used as an extra toy, hunt for treats in the hay or just to make a mess!
The box contained 7items, 4 toys and 3 treats. All high quality.
Items were all a surprise, hand picked by albie, the companies golden retriever, and his humans.
Items were packed well and nothing was damaged at all.
We received in our parcel-
– JW hol-ee roller Rrp £5.99
This is a tough rubber ball that is squishy and safe. I like to run with my balls so this allows me to still breath and pant and won’t hurt my jaw as can open and close my mouth. We had a look at this ball before on the site but was unsure of getting it. Also easy for the humans to carry as can squish in bag
– giggle ball. Rrp £3.85
We have had this before from a different place and is a favourite. It’s a plush pink ball that giggles when thrown around or stood on. It’s for inside use really as doesn’t like getting wet. My last one lasted a long time even with my sister chewing it
– gor pets tug rope. Rrp £2.99
Not one of my favourites out all the items. I play with rope tugs sometimes if another dog playing. The one provided is for large dogs and quite long and heavy. Would suit most larger breeds and seems tough.
-Kong dodo Rrp £7.49
This was a nice surprise item. We love long stuff. Especially the soft toys. The dodo has a soft outer skin with 2 squeak balls inside. It’s soft enough to carry but unlikely to break if I chewed or tugged. It’s not indestructible tho but I’m good with toys. We received the purple dodo. Think this will be my favourite item
Antos Cerea hedgehog chew. Rrp £1.89
This was first thing out the box. Iv had them before and only get as special treat. Similar texture to dentastick and are chewy. Made from vegetable so good for you.
Natures menu treats – beef and lamb Rrp £1.69 each
We got 2 packs of natures menu treats. These are high quality and 95% meat. Again we only get these as a treat due to price so wouldn’t have bought ourselves. I love the lamb ones so will share the beef.
I have no allergies but I’m sure if you let them know of anything you can’t have them they would make sure any treats are suitable.
Ordering a box was simple. You go to website(link at top of page) and select box you want- info on each box is given on each page or contact them for more info
– select from: Classic, premium, old soul, tough stuff, interactive, puppy or multi pet
– then select how many boxes you want. Prices depend on type of box chosen- prices below are for multi pet
Single box £24.99
2mths – £57.88 inc delivery
3mths – £86.82 inc delivery
6mths – £173.64 inc delivery
12mths – £347.28 inc delivery
Then select size of dog- small/med/large/ giant
And select if for girls boys or both
Very simple to do!
We also spoke to albie on Twitter to get more info and for him to find out what sort of stuff I like to make sure my box was suitable.
– the box Rrp was £25.60 if bought separately.
– it is a good box as a surprise gift for birthday or special occasion but we would not get a regular order. We will probably try one of the other boxes next.
– 7 items altogether. Higher amount than many subscription boxes
– all high quality items. No cheap toys that will break easily.
– excellent customer service- they will try to ensure all items suitable for your dogs requirements.
– nice mix of toys and treats.
– good range of toys, not just one sort but received balls, plush and rope items
– treats suitable for most- all natural/safe ingredients with no chemicals.
– all items are full size complete with tags. No sample sized items!! And will receive large size items if in large dog box- so no more getting tiny dog toys for me!!
All items can be found at the barks and bunnies website
barks and bunnies
Call FREE 0800 772 0152
And on Facebook too